YI XIN YAN Bearings deals with the manufacturing of deep groove ball bearings , always using the best raw materials and the most innovative technologies, developed by the excellent research company’s staff.
Single row deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used roller bearing type in the world due to their versatility and overall performance. They are characterized by having deep raceway grooves in which the inner and outer rings have circular arcs of slightly larger radius than that of the balls. They also have non-separable rings. Their straight forward basic design has many advantanges:
As flexible as the performance is, the configurations of single row ball bearnigs is also as versatile. These bearings often have steel shields or rubber seals installed on one or both sides and are pre-lubricated with grease. Also, snap rings are sometimes used on the outside edge. While many different retainers are available, pressed steel cages are most commonly used. Even tapered bores are available upon special order.
· Bearing Ring - Contains inner and outer rings.Made of high quality steel, it can prolong the service life of bearing efficiently
· Rolling Element - Transfer the load between the inner and outer rings
· Retainer - Reduce friction heat, optimize load, and easy to disassemble
· Integral Seal - Greatly extend the service life of the bearing, keep lubricant in the bearing and keep contaminants out
Single row deep groove ball bearings come in three numerical series representing the size and load capacity of each. They are:
· 6000 Series - Extra Light Ball Bearings – Ideal for limited space applications
· 6200 Series - Light Series Ball Bearings – Balanced between space and load capacity
6300 Series - Medium Series Ball B
The parameters of 6200 series are as follows: